- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 2 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 43 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 79 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 84 days ago
BMW TSB #B641216
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- "HVAC BLOWER NOT WORKING. HVAC blower is not working. Condensation occurs even though blower is working. CC message ""Increased battery discharge"" - standby current violation may be displayed. Climate control unit (IHKA) software"
Click a tab for more information.