- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #B650414
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- "AIRBAG WARNING LIGHT: ACSM FC 930A60 OR 930A1C SEAT OCCUPANCY DETECTION. According to the customer, the airbag warning light was on, but it may not be on when the vehicle arrives in the workshop. 1. ACSM fault code ""930A60 - Seat occupancy detection, front passenger; malfunction"" is stored. The fault may or may not currently be present. Or 2. ACSM fault code ""930A1C - Front passenger seat occupancy detection transmitting fault (moisture)"" is stored. The fault may or may not currently be present. The front passenger seat occupancy mat consists of a seat occupancy mat with a capacitive sensor system. This means a front passenger is detected by measuring the resistance of the human body. The fault is set when moisture is detected on the mat itself."
Click a tab for more information.