- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #B650717
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- "LIST OF AVAILABLE FM RADIO STATIONS TEMPORARILY NOT AVAILABLE. INFORMATION As of 11/2015, all Entry-NAV/Media head units supplied in new vehicles were upgraded for improved noise characteristics and quality. As a part of this upgrade, the hardware updating the sender lists was changed from an "update after every diversity reception interruption or maximum of four minutes" configuration to "regular interval updates (every four minutes) without regard to diversity reception status" configuration. This may cause a delay of up to four minutes for updates to the sender list when leaving areas of poor reception. The last received transmitter, before the entrance into underground car parking or a tunnel, is still received and will show station identification. This fixed interval update does not apply to Traffic Message Channel updates which remain active. This new equipment operation pattern may be noticed by the customer after replacement of their Head unit. All replacement Head units delivered since 01/2016 have the upgraded design. An immediate solution would be for the customer to select one of their stored favorite stations via the menu or favorites buttons. PARTS INFORMATION Parts exchange or a software update are not effective or approved for this situation. WARRANTY INFORMATION Not applicable."
Click a tab for more information.