- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 33 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 69 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 74 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 74 days ago
BMW TSB #B652617
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- NBT EVO CHANGES BETWEEN SELECTIONS BY ITSELF WITHOUT DRIVER INPUT- GHOST BEHAVIOR: The Central Information Display (CID) changes between selections ("ghost behavior") and sounds an audio tone without the CID Screen being touched. The audio tone is the same one that sounds when you touch the CID with your finger to make a 'touch' selection.
Click a tab for more information.