- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 0 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 77 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 82 days ago
BMW TSB #B840311
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- "?Telematics Device Spares Replacement Part Activation via DCSnet for BMW Assist What's New: ? Model: All models added along with 6AC option code ? Situation: All information added ? Information: Deleted CDMA related information and added activation of Wi-Fi control unit ? Procedure: Added "Note" regarding ConnectedDrive support hotline information . A replacement telematics control unit must only be activated for vehicles with an active BMW Assist subscription. Note: 2G CDMA and 2G GSM telematics control units cannot be activated because they are no longer supported and the supporting network(s) have been decommissioned. INFORMATION The following changes have taken place: All Telematics control unit replacements must be activated by Part managers via the DCSnet application. New steps included in the procedure for activating Telematics control unit replacements for vehicles equipped with Wi-Fi Hotspot (6WD)."
Click a tab for more information.