- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 66 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 71 days ago
BMW TSB #B840315
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- "HU-B: Bluetooth Connection Fails Sporadically. The Bluetooth system works intermittently. One or more of the following scenarios may occur: Bluetooth pairing is not possible - display shows ""Please wait"" Unable to select the check box to activate Bluetooth Device does not reconnect to the vehicle after a key cycle Audio interference noise is heard listening to iPod etc. When trying to access the user manual, the display shows ""Please wait"" Incorrect software installed in the HU-B (Headunit Basic)."
Click a tab for more information.