- October 1: BMW Soft Close Door Injury Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 3 days ago
- September 4: BMW Hybrid Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 30 days ago
- July 23: BMW i3 Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Range is Overstated news | 73 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-34-07-07
2000 BMW 525
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-34-07-07.
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:MANUAL TRANSMISSION
- BMW VEHICLE: DSC DISABLING FUNCTION. DUE TO REVISED DME, DSC AND CCC SOFTWARE, THE MDM (M DYNAMIC MODE) BUTTON LOCATED IN THE CENTER CONSOLE SWITCH CLUSTER (SZM) NOW HAS TRIPLE FUNCTIONALITY-DEFAULT STATE-DSC ON; SHORT PRESS-MDM ON (GREEN MDM INDICATOR DISPLAYED IN THE CLUSTER); PRESS AND HOLD-DSC OFF (YELLOW DSC INDICATOR DISPLAYED IN THE CLUSTER; MESSAGE APPEARS IN THE CONTROL DISPLAY). NO MODEL YEARS LISTED. *PE
Click a tab for more information.