- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 33 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 69 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 74 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 74 days ago
BMW TSB #112014
2014 BMW 528
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:CRANKCASE (PCV)
- Delivery Stop: Crankcase Failure. A Delivery Stop has been issued on certain 2015 model year vehicles with N20/N26 engines produced from September 4, 2014 through October 21, 2014. These vehicles may have a crankcase failure. Approximately 145 vehicles are affected.
Click a tab for more information.