- May 21: MINI Cooper Recall Issued Over Risk of Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- May 5: 'Urgent, Lifesaving Recall' For 2000-2006 BMW Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
- May 2: BMW Cup Holder Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 24 days ago
- April 9: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failure Investigation Upgraded investigations | 47 days ago
- April 1: BMW Recalls 230i, 230i XDrive, M240i and M240i xDrive recalls | 55 days ago
2009 BMW 528
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2009 BMW 528 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 20
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 9
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 8
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 528 Model Years
Curious how the 2009 528 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 528 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 528.
Worst 2009 BMW 528 Problems
#1: Car Bucks/Jerks While Driving 2009 528
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 198,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the BMW 528.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!