- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #112314
2014 BMW 528
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- SI B11 23 14February 2015 EngineTechnical Service This Service Information bulletin supersedes SI 11 23 14 dated January 2015. PERFORM THE PROCEDURE OUTLINED IN THIS SERVICE INFORMATION ON ALL AFFECTED VEHICLES BEFORE CUSTOMER DELIVERY OR THE NEXT TIME THEY ARE IN THE SHOP FOR MAINTENANCE OR REPAIRS. designates changes to this revision SUBJECT Service Action: Replace the Thermostat (F10). The Service Engine Soon light is on with corresponding fault codes in the DME for the engine thermostat. CAUSE Moisture and corrosion could develop on the electrical contacts for the heater circuit in the thermostat.
Click a tab for more information.