- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 2 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 43 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 79 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 84 days ago
BMW TSB #340614
2014 BMW 528
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:DISC:CALIPER
- M5 and M6 Front Axle Brake Squeak with Compound Brake System. A squeaking noise can be heard when braking from a slow speed. This situation may apply to M5 and M6 vehicles fitted with the metallic brake pads (P/N 34 11 2 284 869). These pads can be identified by the absorber weights at the top and bottom. Due to the design of the fixed caliper brake system, an unfavorable interaction between components may cause a squeaking noise.
Click a tab for more information.