- November 30: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued After Engine Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls X4 Vehicles For License Plate Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 41 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 82 days ago
BMW TSB #650214
2014 BMW 528
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Headunit High Is Constantly Resetting. After connecting a mobile device via Bluetooth, the Headunit High (HU-H) constantly resets. This is because the mobile device paired/connected to the vehicle contains one or more emails with 30 or more recipients. Note: In this situation, a reset is when the HU-H shuts down and then turns back on. CAUSE Software error in the HU-H.
Click a tab for more information.