- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #651313
2014 BMW 528
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- "Headunit-High: CID Is Blank and ""NO SIGNAL"" Is Displayed. Intermittently the Central Information Display (CID) is blank and ""NO SIGNAL"" is displayed on the CID. ??Fault Code B7F8C3 ""no response from CID (HW error: loss of CID communication)"" is stored in the HU-H Hardware error in the Headunit-High"
Click a tab for more information.