- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 73 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 78 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 78 days ago
BMW TSB #840513
2014 BMW 528
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 840513.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- TCB: Emergency Call Is Erroneously Triggered. An emergency call is erroneously made with no input from the driver. The following fault codes are stored in the TCB: * 0xB7F325 - Emergency call loud speaker: break in circuit * 0xB7F319 - Emergency call button: short circuit * 0xB7F326 - Emergency call loud speaker: short circuit to earth * 0xB7F33E - Automatic emergency call triggered frequently CAUSE TCB control unit error
Click a tab for more information.