- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 33 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 69 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 74 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 74 days ago
BMW TSB #B110916
2014 BMW 528
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:CLUTCH ASSEMBLY:BELL HOUSING
- N63, N63TU, S63 and S63TU Engines: Oil Leak from the Rear of the Engine and Transmission Bell Housing. Customer complains that engine oil is leaking from the center of the vehicle. When verified, the engine oil residue can be seen leaking from between the engine and the transmission bell housing.
Click a tab for more information.