- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 1 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 42 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 78 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 83 days ago
BMW TSB #B111012
2014 BMW 528
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- N20 Engine: Repeated Juddering or Surging While Accelerating. The vehicle judders or surges repeatedly while accelerating in hot ambient temperatures between 3,000 RPM and 5,000 RPM. The Service Engine Soon lamp is not illuminated, and no fault codes are stored in the vehicle memory related to this complaint. CAUSE The EPDW (electropneumatic pressure convertor) for the turbocharger wastegate valve is binding internally.
Click a tab for more information.