- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 70 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 75 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 75 days ago
BMW TSB #B111715
2014 BMW 528
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- "N63 and S63 Engine: Upper Oil Pan Removal and Installation Procedures. INFORMATION When removing and/or installing the N63 or S63 engine ""upper"" oil pan assembly, the oil pan can sustain damage if this operation is not performed correctly. Before loosening or tightening the upper oil pan bolts as per Repair Instruction 11 13 010 ""Removing and installing /replacing upper oil sump (N63),"" the steps outlined in the attachment of this bulletin must be followed. Refer to attached document and the instruction section that applies to the procedure being carried out. The ISTA/D repair instructions are currently being revised."
Click a tab for more information.