- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 40 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 81 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
BMW TSB #B130315
2014 BMW 528
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- SI B13 03 15 February 2016 Fuel Systems Technical Service This Service Information bulletin supersedes SI B13 03 15 dated March 2015 and replaces SI B13 04 13 dated March 2014. SUBJECT N20, N26, N55, N63TU, S63TU and S55 Engines: Bosch Injector ETK Part Number Error. The current version of the ETK incorporates multiple part number errors for the Bosch type injectors. Ordering the injectors by VIN number or manual identification in ETK may result in an incorrect part number.
Click a tab for more information.