- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 70 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 75 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 75 days ago
BMW TSB #B180117
2014 BMW 528
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- "? DIESEL PARTICULATE FILTER (DPF) CLEANING . The following performance issues may be noticed by the customer: CC-Message ""Drive faulty"" Engine jerking or a lack of power over the whole engine speed range Malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) is illuminated The following fault codes may be stored in the DDE: N47T/N57T engine Main Faults: 245700 - Particle filter system: particulate filter highly loaded (Exhaust backpressure high) 258300 - Exhaust backpressure sensor, Signal: Signal too high Secondary Faults: 244C00 - Charging pressure control, control deviation: charging pressure too low/positive deviation 25DA00 - Exhaust gas difference pressure sensor particle filter, Signal: short circuit to plus pole M57Y engine Main Faults: 480A particle filter system 481A particle filter system Secondary Faults: 4530 charging pressure control, control deviation 429A charging pressure control low pressure stage, control deviation Clogged DPF."
Click a tab for more information.