- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #B510416
2014 BMW 528
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Groaning Noise When Adjusting Steering Column. A groaning noise can be heard when the steering column is retracted and moves into the lower position. Friction between gap trim and the lower trim cover.
Click a tab for more information.