- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 16 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 37 days ago
- December 17: South Korea Finds 6 BMW Fires Were Unrelated to EGR Systems investigations | 41 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Front Strut
2002 BMW 530
This could affect vehicle handling and control, increasing the risk of a crash.
- On certain passenger vehicles, during the strut mount manufacturing process, the thrust bearing was not properly positions and secured. If the suspension is fully unloaded, the front strut could separate from the upper mount.
- Dealers will replace both front spring strut upper mounts. Owner notification began March 15, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.