- December 12: Feds Close BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Investigation investigations | 0 days ago
- November 25: BMW Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Includes N63 Engines news | 17 days ago
- October 30: Recall: BMW M3 and M4 Cars Need New Driveshafts recalls | 43 days ago
- October 23: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Upper Control Arms That May Break recalls | 50 days ago
- October 23: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued for 1.6 Million Vehicles recalls | 50 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Front Strut
2002 BMW 530
This could affect vehicle handling and control, increasing the risk of a crash.
- On certain passenger vehicles, during the strut mount manufacturing process, the thrust bearing was not properly positions and secured. If the suspension is fully unloaded, the front strut could separate from the upper mount.
- Dealers will replace both front spring strut upper mounts. Owner notification began March 15, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.