- April 21: BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Recall Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 5 days ago
- March 30: BMW Soft-Close Automatic Door Amputated Thumb: Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- March 27: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Names X5 and 335d news | 27 days ago
- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 30 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Front Strut
2002 BMW 530
This could affect vehicle handling and control, increasing the risk of a crash.
- On certain passenger vehicles, during the strut mount manufacturing process, the thrust bearing was not properly positions and secured. If the suspension is fully unloaded, the front strut could separate from the upper mount.
- Dealers will replace both front spring strut upper mounts. Owner notification began March 15, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.