- June 27: BMW Recalls 51 Vehicles With the Wrong Steering Wheels recalls | 21 days ago
- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 36 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 38 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 42 days ago
- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 59 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw\Fuel Supply Line Clip
2004 BMW 530
In the event of a severe frontal crash, the quick-release coupling could separate causing fuel leakage. Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- On certain passenger vehicles equipped with 8-cylinder engines, a circular retention clip at the quick-release coupling along the fuel supply line was inadvertently not installed.
- Dealers will install a circular retention clip at the quick-release coupling along the fuel supply line. The recall began on July 5, 2004. Owners should contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.