- December 15: German Authorities Find More VW Emissions Defeat Devices news | 0 days ago
- December 10: UK Authorities Ban BMW i3 Advertisement news | 5 days ago
- December 7: BMW Recalls 3,100 Vehicles to Fix Instrument Panel Lights recalls | 8 days ago
- December 4: BMW N20 and N26 Engine Lawsuit Blames Timing Chains news | 11 days ago
- December 2: BMW Recalls 2014-2018 i3 Electric and Hybrid Cars recalls | 13 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting Problems
1.2hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 140,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.