- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #120115
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- SUBJECT N20 and N26 Differential Pressure Sensor Fault 195002 Stored in DME. The Service Engine Soon (MIL) light is on with the following differential pressure sensor fault stored: z 195002 - Differential pressure sensor, tank vent valve, electrical: Short circuit to ground During engine operation, vibration and movement of the sensor can damage the pin contacts of the harness connector, or cause a break in the wiring.
Click a tab for more information.