- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 1 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 42 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 78 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 83 days ago
BMW TSB #610211
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Advanced Onboard Battery Diagnostics. Starting with the introduction of the F10 (5 Series), an advanced intelligent battery sensor has been used. This now makes it possible for the vehicle to monitor the condition of the battery in order to determine if the battery needs to be recharged or replaced, along with the remaining capacity of the battery. The analysis and testing of the battery's SoC (Stateof Charge) and SoH (State of Health) is now performed using ISTA (Integrated Service Technical Application) diagnosis. A separate test using a battery tester is no longer needed.
Click a tab for more information.