- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 33 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 69 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 74 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 74 days ago
BMW TSB #612213
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- """Increased battery discharge!"" CC Message upon Startup. CAUSE A software error in the Intelligent Battery Sensor causes an incorrect State of Charge (SoC) to be stored in the DME. The power management system then interprets this as a heavily discharged battery and informs the customer via a CC message. In reality, the battery does not have a problem."
Click a tab for more information.