- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 66 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 71 days ago
BMW TSB #630513
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- "FRM3 Will Not Communicate with ISTA. When diagnosing the vehicle with ISTA, the FRM3 (Footwell Module) is shown as not responding in the vehicle test. The customer may report one or more of the following malfunctions: 1. Light operation * CCM (Check Control Message) ""Display failure"" * Lighting INOP * Turn signal lights INOP * Break lights INOP * License plate light INOP * Courtesy lights INOP * Instrument cluster w/o light 2. Windows * One or both front windows INOP 3. LIN components https://www.bmwtis.net/tiscode/cgi-bin/bulletin.aspx?sie_path=/tsb/bulletins/htm_store/15625.1.B630513... 8/29/2013 Page 2 of 2 * CCM ""no blind spot detection"" if equipped * Power mirrors INOP * Seat adjustment INOP 4. Hardware inputs * Door locks INOP * Gear shifts automatically to P * Gear shift lever cannot be moved out of P 5. Electrical steering column adjustment * ELSV (Electric Steering Column Adjustment) INOP CAUSE Various causes include the following: * Blown fuse * Faulty wiring * Faulty component"
Click a tab for more information.