- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #650813
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Bang & Olufsen Sound System: Loudspeaker Illumination. INFORMATION Do not replace parts and do not perform a repair attempt! Explain to the customer that loudspeaker illumination can vary from model to model. For an overview of the illuminated loudspeakers, refer to the attachment. IMPORTANT: The current version of the Owner's Manual for 5 Series vehicles is incorrect. On 5 Series vehicles (F07 and F10), only the main loudspeaker (moving part) in the dashboard and the two loudspeakers in the mirror triangles in the front doors are illuminated. The Owner's Manuals for 5 Series vehicles will be corrected with start of production of the MY2014 vehicles (July 2013). This Service Information will be updated as soon as a solution is available for adjustment of the brightness of the illuminated loudspeakers. A software solution is expected to be available with ISTA/P 2.50.0 in July 2013.
Click a tab for more information.