- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 2 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 43 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 79 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 84 days ago
BMW TSB #660313
2014 BMW 535
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 660313.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Parking Assistant Inoperative After Programming. The parking assistant system does not function correctly. One or more of the following scenarios may occur: * Unable to activate the parking assistant via the iDrive * When activated, the vehicle does not locate a parking spot * Does not assist with parking the vehicle CAUSE Software error in ISTA/P 2.49.0 programming data
Click a tab for more information.