- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #840713
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- """Message"" Option Is Missing After Programming. Messages can be sent to the vehicle and are received as indicated by the envelope icon displayed in the CID. However, the menu option ""Message,"" used to retrieve or access messages, is no longer available in the iDrive menu. CAUSE Software error with ISTA/P 2.49.2 to 2.49.4 I-Level F001-13-03-503 to F001-13-03-505"
Click a tab for more information.