- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #B011016
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- "N55 PRESSURE SWITCH - LEAK DIAGNOSIS MODULE (NVLD): LIMITED WARRANTY EXTENSION TO 10 YEARS/120,000 MILES. INFORMATION For the eligible vehicles, BMW of North America, LLC (""BMW NA"") is extending the limited warranty for the pressure switch, leak diagnosis module (NVLD) to: 10 years/120,000 miles as determined by the vehicle's original in-service date of a Recall or Service Action. There is no immediate repair required unless the BMW vehicle is currently experiencing this problem. Customer Notification Letter - VIN and Component-specific Warranty Extension Even though this is NOT a Recall, BMW NA will be sending VIN-specific customer notification letters in a phased release."
Click a tab for more information.