- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 33 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 69 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 74 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 74 days ago
BMW TSB #B070314
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Service Information bulletin supersedes SI B07 03 14 dated October 2015. Diagnosing Stored Fault Codes to Help Avoid Repeat Repair Visits. Fault codes stored in vehicles being serviced are not being diagnosed, leading to repeat repair visits (source- Analysis of FASTA data and repeat repair visit reports). INFORMATION Where diagnosis (vehicle or short test) with ISTA has already started, it is important to diagnose the fault code(s) listed below (when they are stored in the vehicle) to find their root cause during the current workshop visit. This will help lead to a reduction in workshop repeat repair visits and higher customer satisfaction.
Click a tab for more information.