- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 67 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 72 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 72 days ago
BMW TSB #B111216
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- The crankcase ventilation hoses may become brittle and break when they come in contact with hot engine components. One or more of the crankcase ventilation hoses are not FPM (fluoroelastomer) rubber material. The FPM rubber material is engine heat resistant. Or The plastic corrugated hoses are not fitted with the self-locking spacers. The self-locking spacers maintain an air gap between the hoses and the hot engine components.
Click a tab for more information.