- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 33 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 69 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 74 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 74 days ago
BMW TSB #B122319
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- DIAGNOSTIC HINT: CATALYTIC CONVERTER INSPECTION AFTER LOSS OF CRANKSHAFT SIGNAL. In certain situations when the crankshaft position signal is lost while driving the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) and an engine malfunction check control message (CCM #29) may be displayed. The engine may run roughly or with reduced power.
Click a tab for more information.