- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 2 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 43 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 79 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 84 days ago
BMW TSB #B160915
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- SI B16 09 15 Fuel Supply Systems. December 2015 Technical Service. This Service Information bulletin supersedes SI 26 01 15 dated November 2015. The wrong temperature sensor for the Natural Vacuum Leak Detection (NVLD) may have been installed.
Click a tab for more information.