- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 2 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 43 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 79 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 84 days ago
BMW TSB #B161514
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- SI B16 15 14 January 2016 Fuel Supply Systems Technical Service.This Service Information bulletin supersedes SI B16 15 14 dated December 2014, designates changes to this revision. SUBJECT NVLD Tank Leakage FC 190302 Fuel Tank Ventilation and Purge Air System Micro Leak . The engine malfunction warning is illuminated and the following fault code is stored in the DME memory: FC 190302 Fuel tank ventilation and purge air system micro leak leakage greater than 0_5 mm. CAUSE: Contamination of the NVLD pressure switch diaphragm and/or the contamination of the NVLD dust filter.
Click a tab for more information.