- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 0 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 77 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 82 days ago
BMW TSB #B340515
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- TICKING NOISE FROM THE FRONT AXLE WHEN CORNERING: The customer may complain of a metallic ticking noise from the front axle, when cornering, maneuvering, parking or pulling away from a parking space.
Click a tab for more information.