- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 40 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 81 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
BMW TSB #B510916
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:TRUNK LID:LOCK
- Automatic Trunk Does Not Open Fully. Automatic trunk does not open fully on first attempt when using any opening options. During the first unlock attempt, whether using: the inside trunk switch, remote key, Smart opener (foot swipe), the automatic trunk lid only opens part way as shown. HKL software and trunk latch adjustment issue.
Click a tab for more information.