- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 0 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 77 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 82 days ago
BMW TSB #B512017
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:EMERGENCY:ESCAPE/EGRESS/EXIT
- "WINDOW FRAME TRIM OF FRONT DOOR IS DISPLACED. ? Noise detected upon closing door ? Damage to one or both window frame trims (front and rear door). CAUSE Front window frame trim is offset toward ""B"" pillar (as shown). Replace one or both window frame trim panels, if damaged."
Click a tab for more information.