- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 66 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 71 days ago
BMW TSB #B621118
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- BLACK SPOT IN THE CENTRAL INFORMATION. This Service Information bulletin replaces SI B62 11 18 dated January 2019. Whats New: â?¢ Warranty section - Programming information added. A small black spot remains on the Central Information Displays (CID) illuminated screen which does not go away after a key cycle or sleep mode.
Click a tab for more information.