- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #B630516
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:HEADLIGHTS:CONCEALMENT DEVICES
- "HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLIES HAVE VISIBLE INTERNAL MOISTURE/CONDENSATION. Water on the inside (A) or misting (B) of both headlight lenses that is visible from outside. Water inside the headlights can be caused by two situations: Water/moisture ingress into the headlight housing. Thermal conditions that result in the formation of condensation. Note: An important indication that the moisture issue is caused by ""condensation"" rather than a ""water leak"" into the headlight housing, there will be misting/condensation in ""both headlights."""
Click a tab for more information.