- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 67 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 72 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 72 days ago
BMW TSB #B840214
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- CONNECTEDDRIVE/BMW ASSIST SYSTEM DIAGNOSIS INFORMATION: This Service Information Bulletin (Revision 7) replaces SI B84 02 14 dated May 2019. ConnectedDrive/BMW Assist features are partially or completely inoperative. This Service Information Bulletin: Is being published because vehicles are down for an extended period of time when researching system failures with ConnectedDrive or BMW Assist. Will assist you both in identifying the issue and providing technical support. CAUSE Not enough information is available for BMW NA engineers to assist the technician in diagnosing the root cause.
Click a tab for more information.