- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 67 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 72 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 72 days ago
BMW TSB #B840715
2014 BMW 535
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- SOS Malfunction Is Displayed In Kombi Sporadically. After engine start-up, a CCM (Check Control Message) for SOS malfunction is displayed in the Kombi and in the CID (Central Information Display). One or more of the fault codes below may be stored in the TCB or Combox control unit: 0xB7F32B - GSM Antenna: Open Circuit 0xB7F31F - GSM Antenna: Short to ground 0xB7F31E - GSM Antenna: Open Circuit A signal error is identified during the aerial self-test performed by the TCB (Telematic Control Box or the Combox).
Click a tab for more information.