- April 21: BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Recall Investigated investigations | 3 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 6 days ago
- March 30: BMW Soft-Close Automatic Door Amputated Thumb: Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- March 27: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Names X5 and 335d news | 28 days ago
- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 31 days ago
BMW Recall : Rear Shock Absorbers
2006 BMW 550
The bushing could loosen and over time could separate from its housing. The driver will experience impaired vehicle handling and control increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear — Shock Absorber
- On certain passenger vehicles, the lower rubber mount of the rear shock absorbers may not have been manufactured to specifications and may not adhere correctly to its housing within the shock absorber.
- Dealers will replace the rear shock absorber free of charge. The recall began on September 13, 2006. Owners may contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.