- June 9: BMW 3-Series Vehicles Recalled Over Explosive Airbags recalls | 14 days ago
- May 30: BMW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Cornering Lights news | 24 days ago
- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-33-01-02
2008 BMW 550
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-33-01-02.
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:REAR:AXLE:NON-POWERED AXLE ASSEMBLY
- BMW: A GRINDING NOISE IS COMING FROM THE DIFFERENTIAL DURING SLOW CORNERING. WHEN TURNING A SLIP/STICK EFFECT IS CREATED ON THE LINING AND STEEL DISCS INCORPORATED IN THE DIFFERENTIAL CLUTCH CAUSES A GRINDING NOISE. *RM
Click a tab for more information.