- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 1 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 4 days ago
- June 9: BMW 3-Series Vehicles Recalled Over Explosive Airbags recalls | 57 days ago
- May 30: BMW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Cornering Lights news | 67 days ago
BMW TSB #360314
2012 BMW 640
Affected Component: TIRES:PRESSURE MONITORING AND REGULATING SYSTEMS
- RDC: Incorrect Tire Position Displayed with Air Pressure Drop. When there is a low tire pressure warning, in some cases the position of the affected tire may be incorrectly displayed in the instrument cluster and CD (Control Display). Software error in the RDC (tire pressure control) module in conjunction with wheel electronics part number 4 078 787 or 4 079 152.
Click a tab for more information.