- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 1 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 4 days ago
- June 9: BMW 3-Series Vehicles Recalled Over Explosive Airbags recalls | 57 days ago
- May 30: BMW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Cornering Lights news | 67 days ago
BMW TSB #512012
2012 BMW 640
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 512012.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Rattling Noise from Underneath the Instrument Panel. A rattling or clattering noise may be heard from the driver's or passenger foot well area while driving. CAUSE Tolerance excessive between the footwell air duct and the securing hooks.
Click a tab for more information.