- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 1 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 4 days ago
- June 9: BMW 3-Series Vehicles Recalled Over Explosive Airbags recalls | 57 days ago
- May 30: BMW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Cornering Lights news | 67 days ago
BMW TSB #620413
2012 BMW 640
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Head-Up Display: M View Defaults to Standard View. INFORMATION Do not replace any parts. Since this is part of the Head-Up Display concept change, it is normal operation after programming the vehicle with ISTA/P 2.47.1 or higher. ??From integration level: F010-12-07-531 or higher Note: It is not possible to change the functionality of the Head-Up Display to how it performed before the software update.
Click a tab for more information.