- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 1 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 4 days ago
- June 9: BMW 3-Series Vehicles Recalled Over Explosive Airbags recalls | 57 days ago
- May 30: BMW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Cornering Lights news | 67 days ago
BMW TSB #B111715
2012 BMW 650
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- "N63 and S63 Engine: Upper Oil Pan Removal and Installation Procedures. INFORMATION When removing and/or installing the N63 or S63 engine ""upper"" oil pan assembly, the oil pan can sustain damage if this operation is not performed correctly. Before loosening or tightening the upper oil pan bolts as per Repair Instruction 11 13 010 ""Removing and installing /replacing upper oil sump (N63),"" the steps outlined in the attachment of this bulletin must be followed. Refer to attached document and the instruction section that applies to the procedure being carried out. The ISTA/D repair instructions are currently being revised."
Click a tab for more information.