- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 9 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 11 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 32 days ago
- May 5: BMW N63 Class-Action Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 47 days ago
2012 BMW 650
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 BMW 650
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 BMW 650 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If the circuit board were to overheat, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
The loose wires may cause the connector to melt, resulting in a fuel leak. Additionally, the fuel pump may stop working, possibly causing an engine stall ... Read more »
This could lead to a smoldering of the pump or an engine compartment or vehicle fire. Read more »