- May 18: BMW Recalls X1, 528i, MINI Cooper and Rolls-Royce Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- May 17: BMW Recalls X1 SUVs That May Not Protect Occupants recalls | 9 days ago
- May 9: BMW Recalls i3s and i3 REx Hybrids For Propulsion Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- April 18: BMW PCV Valve Heater Recall Expanded For Fire Risk recalls | 38 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 42 days ago
2012 BMW 650
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 BMW 650
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 BMW 650 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If the circuit board were to overheat, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
The loose wires may cause the connector to melt, resulting in a fuel leak. Additionally, the fuel pump may stop working, possibly causing an engine stall ... Read more »
This could lead to a smoldering of the pump or an engine compartment or vehicle fire. Read more »