- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 1 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 3 days ago
- September 3: BMW To Pay Germany Millions For Using Wrong Software news | 18 days ago
- August 22: BMW Emissions Lawsuit Is Without Facts, Says BMW news | 30 days ago
- August 15: BMW Recalls M5 Cars For Incorrect Fuel Gauges recalls | 37 days ago
2012 BMW 650
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 BMW 650
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 BMW 650 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If the circuit board were to overheat, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
The loose wires may cause the connector to melt, resulting in a fuel leak. Additionally, the fuel pump may stop working, possibly causing an engine stall ... Read more »
This could lead to a smoldering of the pump or an engine compartment or vehicle fire. Read more »