- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 43 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 48 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 49 days ago
2012 BMW 650
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 BMW 650
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 BMW 650 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If the circuit board were to overheat, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
The loose wires may cause the connector to melt, resulting in a fuel leak. Additionally, the fuel pump may stop working, possibly causing an engine stall and increase the risk of a ... Read more »
This could lead to a smoldering of the pump or an engine compartment or vehicle fire. Read more »